New SPORTS CARDS FORUM in Europe

Venez consulter toute l'actu du ballon orange et les résultats. Venez également discuter entre fans de basketball.

Modérateur : Team BTC

rumak23
Junior
Junior
Prénom : M
Collection : vince carter
Feedback  : 3 (100%)

New SPORTS CARDS FORUM in Europe

Message par rumak23 » 13 mars 2012, 13:08

HI , i didnt know wher put this topic ..
so please check and join :)

---------------->>>> http://www.sportscardseurope.com/index.php

I would like to welcome everyone to our new European forum dedicated to sports cards. I have had numerous reasons to set up this forum. I have been an active participant in European forums, such as dascardsboard.eu , basket-cards.com ,kartynba.fora.pl. I have looked for cards outside Poland and my registration on forums outside Poland enabled me to meet new card collectors from all around Europe. Collectors from the US, Australia, Asia also look for opportunities on European forums to meet and reach new collectors in order to enlarge their collections. A European forum for sports cards collectors will unite collectors from all over Europe and the world. English is the official language on our forum; however you can register in your native language. Joining our forum sportscardseurope.com will definitely pay off.

Do not hesitate and register. Enjoy your hobby and share your collections with us. I wholeheartedly invite you to join and contribute to the forum.

Thanku You , Rumak23

Répondre